[SML] Looking for feedback from you educational types...

Patrick McCreary vze2gmht at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 02:37:05 UTC 2015

Let's try  this again:

People:

Thanks to an unexpected downturn in my health situation, I will not be
back at my job this Spring, and will probably wind up retiring at the
end of the school year. I want to do my best to assure my colleagues of
a smooth transition and a good replacement.  I'm the original T.D., and
have been for 32 years. The position is currently listed as
part-time/temp for the Spring, but will no doubt convert to
full-time/tenure track once I've had chance to formally notify of
retirement.

They're a good bunch of people, a good batch of students, and a good
facility. Right now they need some help -

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/iupedu/jobs/1314173/department-of-theater-and-dance-temporary-faculty-position

Thanks.

Patrick