[SML] Looking for feedback from you educational types...

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 18 17:16:42 UTC 2015

If they really just wanted someone for the spring while they search for the fall I'm sure they could also find someone.    Listers Steve Rees and Loren Schreiber have recently retired ( Loren is on some kind of half time).   Some of us , like me, are on leave next semester.   Lots of folks out there who might do just a semester and I'm sure there are lots recent grads who could jump at this.

Sorry to hear about Patrick's "unexpected downturn in  (my) health situation"   Hope you are all right.

DickA
TD, Cornell U