[SML] Black Comedy: breakable Buddha?

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Tue Dec 29 04:24:22 UTC 2015

I have, in the past, used unfired or bisque-fired pottery from one of
those "paint your own ceramics" businesses for similar gags. Paint it
with a couple of good coats of acrylic paint to give it sufficient gloss
to look plausible, and keep it from shattering into powder when broken.
You may even be able to cut a deal for multiple copies in exchange for
free program advertising.

Even if Buddha statuettes aren't in their normal line, they can probably
acquire a mold to make one for a few bucks.

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org