[SML] CM vs. Harrington

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Tue Dec 29 14:57:16 UTC 2015

This is for a foundry.  Thats an extremely dirty, dusty and hot enviroment.   I'd give serious evaluation of a pneumatic hoist.  They do a lot better in that sort of environment than electric hoists.  Also air hoses are a lot less expensive to replace than motor cables when the inevitable splatter of hot metal lands on them.
Dale