[SML] Linux question

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Dec 30 21:16:55 UTC 2015

My GoogleFu isn't working today.  Getting this message

make: Warning: File `src/subdir.mk' has modification time 0.28 s in the
future

I see lots of cases of people having a file/folder that's off by years,
but this is coming up with sub-second numbers.  The problem is I'm
getting this repeatedly and it takes me longer than 1/4 second to
rebuild the project so the error should go away.  It's been going on for
a couple of days now.

Haven't seen this before, been developing on this system for years.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886