[SML] superbowl halftime show.

Dale Farmer dalesql at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 01:34:47 UTC 2015

I liked the giant cat at the opening.    My first thought was wondering
how they convinced the NFL to allow a giant walking robot. Then I saw
the puppeteers and the chassis at the end of the sequence.  But still a
really nice gag.    The dancers in the chess piece costumes were
fantastic.  Doing flips and moves like that in those bulky costumes took
mad skills, as they say.

Audio quality was, as usual on TV, lousy.  Overcompressed and over
loud.   I didn't notice if they were lip-syncing or really singing live.

   I want to read the article about the video deck and morphing and so on.

   --Dale