[SML] Lighting instrument Paint

C. Andrew Dunning cad at landrudesign.com
Mon Feb 2 15:24:46 UTC 2015

Gents -

In terms of prep, I'm using steel-wool.  Oil/grease really isn't an issue in
this venue.  And, some of the frames I'm painting are new and simply
"becoming" black.

What I'm seeing seems to be a chemical reaction.  Within seconds of the new
paint hitting the previous, I seen wrinkling and bubbling.

- Andy