[SML] Case craft road box

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Wed Feb 4 11:57:10 UTC 2015

In NYC prop transport will pick it up for me for $85 to pretty much anywhere in NYC so $200 round trip.  I’ll build that cost into the rental/kit fee..  It does have an MA Command wing in it so that rental fee can cover transport.  For Film gigs they usually have no problem picking up a kit and bringing it to the shoot.  For a big arena or convention center i’m going to have to use Rockit or something.

feel free to come visit it in the Film Center on 9th ave if you are in town.

-H

--
Herrick Goldman
Lighting Designer, NYC