[SML] MLDB

Herrick Goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Mon Feb 9 02:31:48 UTC 2015

Nice work DK.

My wish list would include a side by side comparison option like if you were shopping online you select say the viper and the vl4000 and then click compare for a side by side..

Also a bitmap of each light would be nice...

Standard gobo load images would be handy too...

I know that's a lot..

But this is a really good start.

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman