[SML] Masking Projector Black

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Feb 11 02:56:23 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Paul Schreiner via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>> I have used the shutter mechanism from Aldis lamps, with good results.
>
> On a production of "Julius Caesar", perchance?
>
> (First to get the reference gets a beer...)

Monty Python, isn't it?  (Working on Caesar now, I'll suggest it to
the director.)

I always enjoyed the Semaphore Version of Wuthering Heights as well.
(That was Python as well, right?) Memory isn't what it used to be...
I'd ask my parrot, but she's apparently pining for the fjords....)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com