[SML] Mac-based Lighting Control software: thoughts?

Herrick Goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Wed Feb 11 13:50:12 UTC 2015

Yeah if only it didn't use magic to make the Q work....  I've touched that console before..   When it came out there were mis-spellings in the interface and the park function would park pan and tilt but not intensity.   Suffice to say I won't be using it for anything mission critical in the future.   Also never name any professional device "magic-anything".  It implies that there's a mystery in its functionality that we can't be expected to comprehend.  Would you expect uncle bill to use "magicmotr" to fly something over your head?

Free is good TANSTAAFL tho..

I think Ma on pc software is free if you have a Dmx dongle.

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman
917-797-3624
www.HGlightingdesign.com