[SML] Construction Costs

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:15:25 UTC 2015

Varies a lot - have been for the neighborhood of $250 and seen up over
$1000 but generally for a college or high school, I'd use something in
the $300-350 range.  The trickier part of the question is do we agree
on what is include in the square footage and have you got everything.
Never picked up an owner's program that didn't leave out a lot of
required space.

New build - 100- 150 seats - $2 to 3m for basic black box, and the
required audience, performer, and technical support ares - total
project cost (construction, ff&e, design fees, and misc fees and
permits - no land acquisition, bonding, fund raising costs)

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC