[SML] A random thought

Phil Haney leadflyman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 03:01:21 UTC 2015

In my experience, there are wireless remote controlled lighting instruments, but the instrument had a battery of some sort for it's power supply.

The only experiments with wireless power that I'm aware of were conducted by Nikolai Tesla...

-Phil

"Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" - Never tickle a sleeping dragon.