[SML] A random thought

Kevin Allen kevin_lee_allen at mac.com
Sat Feb 14 15:19:54 UTC 2015

there was also an episode of “Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea” where aliens we’re amazed and confused that humans had not mastered the ability to move power without wires. I don’t recall whether or not they shared the technology.

> On Feb 13, 2015, at 10:04 PM, Herrick Goldman via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> Yes bill you're right that was the episode M5 with captain dunsell.. I believe a guy in a red shirt got killed by the power beam when m5 discovered it needed more power.

-----
Kevin Lee Allen
Production Designer, Set Designer, Lighting Designer, Producer, Author; Architect of Dreams
http://www.klad.comhttp://klad.com/blog
201.280.3841
klad at klad.com

http://about.me/kevin_lee_allen