[SML] COMM REPLACEMENT/BACKUPS

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:02:45 UTC 2015

I'm sure this is on the Calendar of Recurring Threads somewhere, but :

We have a frustratingly old, intermittently twitchy clear-com system.
I'm looking to have some sort of 'quick and dirty' backup solution in
place, that can handle at least 4 positions.

Full duplex would be preferable.  We're exploring FRS radios with
headsets, but that makes me a bit twitchy because I'm just not sure it
would be manageable to go to a single-talker at a time system for our
crews.

Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.

--
Rob Graham