[SML] COMM REPLACEMENT/BACKUPS

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Mon Feb 16 19:04:25 UTC 2015

You didn't say whether it was just the base station, or the belt packs,
or the fixed stations, or the headsets, or the wiring, or the whole
thing that was twitchy.

I have a 2A ClearComm power supply as a backup to the main unit.
Limited number of headsets, but beats being totaly down.  Of course that
costs money.

Then, in a pinch, there's always FRS radios with ear buds.