[SML] 12V lamps

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Tue Feb 17 15:18:07 UTC 2015

Hey!
I do that too! But I didn't know where the lamps came from. I found a box of 12V, medium screw base lamps in a storage room years ago.
I run them with an RC4 system too.
I keep the lamps locked in my office and at strike it's one of the first things I do: grab them out of the prop.

Thanks for telling us where to get them.

Ben

Ben Hain
RCTC
Technical Director Hill Theater