[SML] digital picture frame

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Wed Feb 18 19:48:28 UTC 2015

Paul Schreiner via Stagecraft wrote:
> For our upcoming festival of original one-acts, I need a digital photo
> frame...but I need one that's battery powered and wireless.  Anyone
> have a recommendation on where to find one?  Looking for 8x10 size,
> and my online searches so far have been problematic...

Wow, I see what you mean - Amazon lets you search for "digital picture
frame battery powered" and claims to deliver results - but they're all
wired.

How about using an iPad or other tablet? You could build a frame/stand
for it to conceal its iNature, and there are a bunch of slide show apps
that would more or less duplicate the look of a digital frame.

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org