[SML] Toxbox

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Feb 20 04:11:47 UTC 2015

A "Hello, click me!" button just appeared on our Firefox browsers.
Investigating I find this isn't an infection but instead a Toxbox
built-in plugin to compete with Skype.  I'm trying to figure out if it's
useful for anything, it seems to only work with video/audio chatting.  I
haven't used video chat since Windows NT and haven't used audio chat
since I worked on an Internet radio program a couple of years ago.  Even
then the text window was critical.

So, any possibility of text chat with file transfer?

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand