[SML] Summer stock/ rep listings

Paul Schreiner paulschreiner42 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:30:57 UTC 2015

ArtSearch is great for the premier summer stock gigs.  The meat and
potatoes?  Not necessarily so much.  I also recommend offstagejobs.com
(used to be backstagejobs.com, dunno why the switch), with a serious
caveat emptor that it's easier for slimy companies to advertise here.
But, at the same time, the viable options are wider...