[SML] tech table(s) extension power

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 17:16:33 UTC 2015

A while back, I had a conversation with a code enforcement fellow from SF,
and he said the code specifies no daisy-chaining power strips. There are
longer cord versions available, but they certainly cost a bit more.
Another option, I suppose, might be too install a power inlet and a string
of quad boxes permanently to your tech table...
Yet another option would be to have your campus electricians run you a
couple of circuits to your tech table position into a floor box.

Steven R Hood
310.756.3555