[SML] Genie lift safety

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Mon Feb 23 23:54:23 UTC 2015

Frank,

Typically when we refer to a "genie lift" in North America, we mean a vertical  mast lift.  These usually consist of a telescoping hydraulic mast with a basket affixed to it.  Usually the base requires outriggers to stabilize it, or considerable counterweight.  The Genie AWP-30 is an example of a vertical mast lift if I recall.

Hope this helps!

Chad

Sent from my iPhone