[SML] For your tech table rehearsals.

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 04:57:32 UTC 2015

Dale Farmer  wrote:

> You know how nowadays during rehearsals and tech days, everyone is looking for a place to plug in their portable electronic devices to charge up.  Thus you end up with small piles of personal gear clustered around all the power outlets in all the rooms in the place, and folks incessantly coming over asking to plug in their i-thing to the console's USB port to recharge.
>
> Here is the solution.
>
> http://usb.brando.com/usb-49-port-hub_p12794c0039d015.html

For a LOT of users, yeah, that looks fantastic. But the price, plus a separate power supply, only something for the really big operations. If it was used as a self-service station, I don’t like the power switch right on top. You just KNOW some idiot will accidentally (?) shut it off.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.