[SML] For your tech table rehearsals.

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Wed Feb 25 15:55:28 UTC 2015

The small event this past weekend, had 6 band, 2 speakers, 2 handlers, 6
hosts, 9 tech/A/V, SM, 6 security, & 4 craft.   Plus assorted hanger
on'ers.   That's 47.  Granted both FOH and Video Village had our own
chargers, and not everybody wants or needs access, but it can add up
quickly.

I'm interested in the 10 and 20 port ones.