[SML] For your tech table rehearsals.

Dorian Kelly illuminati500 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 18:05:00 UTC 2015

Or they could switch the damn things off while they are working, except for iPads etc used as part of the show tech, so they won’t need charging during the working time. . If they need to send for a spare part or chase up a delivery they can switch em on again and go outside.  If its an emergency, people can call the stage door who will relay messages. I have a zero tolerance policy on phones ringing.in fitup, rehearsal or performance.

Apart from mine that is… :-)