[SML] Newspaper Scenic Treatment

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Fri Jan 2 19:04:10 UTC 2015

Dumb old wheat paste wallpaper adhesive will likely be your least
expensive bet. Comes as a powder, mix with water to a thin
consistency. Apply a coat to the surface you wish to cover with a
roller and then press the newsprint into it.  There are also vinyl
wallpaper pastes out there that you can use right out the container -
although I would cut it a bit with water to a more workable
consistency. I think the #77 route is a waste of $$.
Steve Rees