[SML] Newspaper Scenic Treatment

Patrick McCreary vze2gmht at verizon.net
Sat Jan 3 00:51:02 UTC 2015

If whatever you're covering will be re-used, use wheat paste. When we
want to put heavy texture or odd surfaces on stock flats, we apply
light-weight muslin with wheat paste, then the decorative coat, then, if
wanted, a finish coat. At strike, the flats are taken out onto the dock
and hosed down, the muslin is pulled off, and winds up in the adjacent
dumpster. Final cleanup is a breeze.

I'm pretty sure Lowe's sells the stuff pre-mixed in 5 gal. buckets, but
that's a purchase my designer usually makes.

Patrick