[SML] PDX swilling?

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Mon Jan 5 15:46:22 UTC 2015

Since DV left it in our hands to decide on the "when" for the next
meeting of Sojourner's Chapter #1 of the SML Drinking Club with a
Theatre Problem (at the VQ, post "Dirty Dancing"), and none of the
actual Portlanders has spoken up, might I propose Friday, Jan. 16? Taco
and I will be there, for sure. Any other takers? Jon Ares? Greg Bennett?
I know Jen Reynak will be out of town, alas ...

Dave, might a brief post-show tour be arranged before we wander off in
search of strong drink?

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org