[SML] PDX swilling?

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:12:46 UTC 2015

That reminds me of the time that I challenged a very accomplished high
school Baseball player by saying that he could use a 'corked' bat if he
could show me the physics on a dry-erase board as to why it would help him.
No Cigar. I then challenged another player, by saying that he could put
'pine tar' on the ball if he could show me the physics on a dry-erase board
as to why it would be an advantage. He declined. A girl on the Softball
team drew an illustration.
/s/ Richard

--
/s/ Richard