[SML] Fwd: refill inks for plotters

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:06:35 UTC 2015

I have tried home refill kits several times and have never had
success... usually just a  mess.

In a related note, I got rid of my Canon S9000 wide carriage printer
after I realized that the 6 or 7 cartridge refills cost around $100.
Also, for some reason, the printer was unable to print anything,
including black and white, if it ran out of any color ink, including
"photo magenta". I later bought a low end HP printer. In fact I bought
3 or 4 of them as the price of the printer, which included full size
ink cartridges, was cheaper than the ink carts. alone.

In another related note, I read about a traffic collision between a
pickup truck and a delivery van carrying cases of printer ink. The
damage to the pickup truck was minimal. Damage to the delivery van and
its cargo was estimated at six billion dollars.

Laters,

Paul 1