[SML] Fwd: refill inks for plotters

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Sun Jan 11 15:40:41 UTC 2015

I agree with you Kristi that Lexmark makes a good general use printer.  In terms of print quality though they're not where I'd look for photo quality printing.  But their machines are decent, and the ink cartridges aren't criminal in cost.  I bought one for my mother as a Christmas gift a few years back because she needed a scanner/copier and she loves hers.  They're also loved by many students due to low operating costs.

Chad

Sent from my iPhone