[SML] Costume shop storage; vacuum bags

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Mon Jan 12 01:02:50 UTC 2015

> I find the bags I use to store bed linens and pillows doesn't hold the seal and they have expanded.  Tell her to do a test run on one to see if they'll hold the seal and do what is needed.

We too had the same problem.  We thought that was the answer to the crinolyn tutus.  They stored nice a flat but within two days all of the bags were fully expanded.  I don't know if there is such a thing as an industrial vacuum bag?  FYI I googled crinolyn for spelling (which I still am unsure) and google images were definitely NSFW.  sheesh.

Greg Bierly