[SML] be careful out there kids

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Fri Jan 16 01:46:11 UTC 2015

Herrick.  Thanks for posting this.

This accident speaks to the need for everyone on a site to be mindful of
what¹s going on around them.  There aren¹t any details and I refuse to
speculate on what really hap end to Ryan, but please, everyone, let¹s
learn from this.  Pay attention all the time.  If you notice one of your
colleagues hasn¹t clipped in or is acting a little ³off²  please say
something, not only to the individual but also to your supervisor.
Diabetics having an insulin issue often look like they¹re drunk or high.
Do NOT assume this to be the case.  We¹re all in this together folks.
Look out for one another.

Thanks

Bill S.
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com