[SML] PDX swilling?

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Fri Jan 16 18:45:36 UTC 2015

Alas and alack, as much as I wanted to attend this soiree it turns out
that more pressing issues will occupy me this evening...

I'm definitely looking forward to another opportunity to put faces to
list names.

Carla

I’m not going to pay good money to join a club that lets in people like
me. Groucho Marx