[SML] portable dimmer packs

Scott Spidell scott at scottspidell.com
Tue Jan 20 19:48:40 UTC 2015

Greetings Smart People (tm),
	I have a need for about 12 circuits of portable dimming. They could be 2 six-circuit units, but I THINK I still like the option of 3 four-circuit boxes. In the location where they might have a regular appearance, there are 4 x 20A circuits available. But if they travel, probably only 15A will be found.
	At this point, I see three (or four) possibilities:

1. NSI/Leviton, 4 circuit 15A ubiquitous pack

2. Leprecon ULD  340/360, 4 & 6 circuit boxes (15 or 20A)

3. ETC SmartModule 2, 4 & 6 circuit boxes (15 or 20A)
      or 4. ETC SmartBar 2 - same as above

Knowing that price will be a very strong determining factor in this decision, and the current theatre has ETC dimmers.....

Can you help focus my quandary?

Scott