[SML] PDX swilling?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 09:26:45 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 10:57 PM, Dave Gmail via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Yes, sounds good. I open a show on Thursday, after that evenings are pretty
> open

I think I have a put-in rehearsal on Friday, but otherwise no major
school-day conflicts... Next Thursday will be a two-show day, to pave
the way for a matinee load-out on the 1st*. Any other night work for
you? Lemme know...

*Yeah; loading out of Seattle during the StupidBowl. I'm not
anticipating a success experience, here...

--
Dave Vick
Automation Carpenter/Rigger,