[SML] This must be theatre architecture week...

Herrick Goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Tue Jan 27 17:02:18 UTC 2015

I'm going from memory of my tour but.  The owners convinced the city to give them the street that used to be behind the movie house.  Thus giving the venue extra depth.  So they have done that.  The stage house is very nice but nothing impressive to see. Just large concrete and grid.  Ample power, dressing rooms, a pit but no traps iirc, 70' or 80' grid.  Good loading dock, and good tour bus parking.  Steven has been in and out of road houses all his life so he knows what battles to pick.  Some he won, some he lost.  They open early February with Diana Ross.  It's the third largest theater venue in NYC after radio city and the theater at msg.

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman
917-797-3624
www.HGlightingdesign.com