[SML] Kreios LED work light

David Wetmore lighting.david at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:12:49 UTC 2015

I have 7 of these (FL) in my theatre, all running on 220v power, and they
work GREAT.  Now that the gel frames and barn doors are on the market is
even better.  500w version sounds great.

David Wetmore

Head Electrician
Winston Churchill said, "blood, toil, tears, and sweat".
That's what it takes to keep a rig at 100%