[SML] Tool box: what's in your kit

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Sun Jul 5 14:41:05 UTC 2015

Hi Scott,

As far as a basic tool kit, I'd expect to find:

An adjustable wrench
A multi-bit screw driver, or set of screw drivers
A utility or matte knife (olfa or similar)
Safety glasses
Ear plugs or muffs
Pliers
Work gloves
A sharpie or permanent marker
A measuring tape
A flashlight

For an electrician/head LX, I'd expect to find all of the above PLUS:

A proximity voltage tester
A good multi-meter/ammeter with fused leads (very important!!!)
Wire cutters
Wire strippers
Electrical tape in black, blue, red, white and green
A lockout padlock and hasp (and the procedure training to go with it)
Safety footwear with appropriate ratings for electrical work

Hope this helps,

Chad

Sent from my iPhone