[SML] darwin award winner

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Mon Jul 6 17:44:41 UTC 2015

We’ve all done something foolish in our lives and gotten away with it (i.e.: didn’t die)  He wasn’t that lucky.

This isn’t stagecraft related.  Maybe I’m old fashioned but speaking ill of the dead and speculating on the circumstances and aftermath feels ghoulish.  I suggest we leave it alone.

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com
+1.267.278.4561   mobile