[SML] UNCSA - Faculty one year appointment - Scenic Technology-Technical Direction

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Sat Jul 11 17:44:58 UTC 2015

I did all the things Dick did (while a student there) but got to pay for the privilege.

Bill Potter
Arts Technical Director
St. Paul’s School
Concord NH
603-229-4696

On Jul 11, 2015, at 11:05 AM, Richard John Archer via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net<mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:

 I had a similar job there in AY 1974-5.   Stage tech (along with fork lift driving 101), "baby sit" the shops, welding,  and TD a show or two.

DickA
TD, Cornell U