[SML] Label needs work

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Jul 13 16:39:11 UTC 2015

I just got a can of silicone spray.  Proudly says that it's safe to use
on food equipment, NSF certified food grade.

Then it says to read the entire label, front and back before use.  I
pull the tear strip to see what's on the back of the label but instead
of unfolding like I've had other labels do, this just falls off the
can.  So I now have an MSDS on the back with all the dire warnings about
not getting it on your skin, using a respirator, etc.  And I have a
blank can.  They should have at least printed the product name and
repeated the warning diamond on the can.

Oh yes, the warning diamond:

  3
1   0

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand