[SML] George Izenour's book on theatre design

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Wed Jul 15 16:53:57 UTC 2015

I donated mine to a Theater School in J Berg, South Africa. Dr. Doom

http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/logo_email_signature.jpg

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at Risk International - www.riskit.com <http://www.riskit.com/> . Focused & Integrated Solutions to Global Problems - www.globalhealthandsafety.net <http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/> . ISETSA - International Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association - www.isetsa.org <http://www.isetsa.org/> .