[SML] Power Quality Site Study in NYC

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Wed Jul 15 21:07:26 UTC 2015

Hey, folks...do any of you have any recommendations for somebody in NYC who
can do a power quality study?

I've got an attraction that's been having some issues that may be related
to the building power, so they're looking for somebody who can bring in a
power quality analyzer and track things for 24-48 hours to see if there's
anything unusual, short or long term, going on that could be causing some
of the issues they're having.

I'd love to hook them up with a fellow ETCP CEE if I can find somebody, but
they also specifically want a licensed electrician who can fix any problems
found with the building power.

Thanks!

-Andy
--
(As you may have noticed, this is coming from my new address. Messages sent
to andy at ducksecho will still reach me, but please update your contacts to