[SML] Old surplus theatre gear in Hawaii

Michael Jones drj0n3z at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:54:06 UTC 2015

Hey admins, please delete if this is against guidelines:
I am attempting to help dispose of some theatrical lighting sound assets here in Hawaii. I figure I'd check the list to see if anyone might have a use for them.
- One (1) Strand Lighting Light Palette VL 3000 LIGHTING CONSOLE – tested on April 3, 2015- One (1) Strand Lighting Light Palette LIVE 3000 LIGHTING CONSOLE – tested on April 3, 2015- Two (2) ETC Obsession II LIGHTING CONSOLES – tested April 10, 2015- 14 Mole-Richardson 2000W Mighty-Mole Focusing Flood Light- 8-12 Bryson Sonixs 800x Amplifiers and 3 Oxmoor DEQ-1 Equalizers
And the real treasure, a fairly ancient Digital Projection LIGHTNING 28sx Projector that's been sitting on a shelf for at least 5 years. Here's a website to check out some information on it.
http://www.projectorcentral.com/Digital_Projection-LIGHTNING_28sx.htm
If any of this interests you, please contact me off list.
Mahalo!