[SML] black masking shrunk during cleaning. . . .

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Fri Jul 24 15:31:45 UTC 2015

Border originally 37’9 x 9’10 h is now 37’ 4 x 9’ 4”  (5” of width, and 6” of height)  (they were too tall anyways)

Traveller panels: 26’ 3 x 26’ 3” is now 25’ 11 x 25’ 6 h  (4” of width, 9” of height)

Legs: 8’ x 23’ are now 8’ x 22’ 0 to 22’ 8”  (width didn’t seem to shrink).

Again, I expected shrinkage.  I just expected it all to be similar (they’d all be within a few inches of each other, to allow greater chance of pairing up same heights).  8” swing in finished products was a bit of a shocker.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:Andrew.riter at ubc.ca>