[SML] Bugs on a plane!!

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 01:22:52 UTC 2015

Just got off a 3 hr plane and 3 hrs later connected to a 8 hr plane.
About 1/2 way thru the 2nd flight I noticed itching.  At the hotel I
found about 20-25 distinct 1/2" very red bite marks- arms, chest,belly,
upper and (ahem) lower back. BTW, my wife who was just across the aisle
from me on both flights was fine.

Have any of you experienced travelers seen or heard of this? Almost
certain to have occurred on one or the other flights.  I want to help
avoid this for some other passenger.  But since I don't know which
flight or what bit me I don't know how to put it to the 2 different
airlines or airport

Chip 1
.