[SML] Job Opportunity

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Sun Jul 26 16:54:43 UTC 2015

I'm cutting and pasting an announcement from a friend at Buffalo State
College ( not to be confused with the Univ of Buffalo).  Just sharing the
info. Contact the HR website below if interested.

Steve Rees

"SUNY Buffalo State Theater Department looking to fill a One Year Full Time
Temporary Position for Lighting Design instructor/designer. The position
starts this fall semester so time is short.  Please spread the word. We
start our season with A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum in our
proscenium theater, followed by The Motherfucker With the Hat in our
Flexible Theater.  Spring semester is Noises Off and the Dance Concert.

This link will bring you to the Human Resource site for more information
and a place to submit applications.
https://jobs.buffalostate.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1437928996751
It is the first listing Lecturer 10 month- posted on 7-22-2015.

We are also collecting applicants for an adjunct pool.  We often are in
need of qualified instructors to teach a variety of courses. That is the
second posting Lecturer 10 month Pool Posting."