[SML] polystyrene decoration on fire again

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Mon Jul 27 16:59:30 UTC 2015

Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft wrote:
> In So. California, particularly in LA, people are no longer reluctant to
> say "Yes, I do mind if you Smoke", and they post signs on the outside of
> the buildings instructing persons not to smoke within 20 feet of an open
> door or window.

The latter is state law up here. And most of our university and college
campuses - along with a growing number of parks - have gone entirely
smoke-free, too. On my campus, you can get ticketed for smoking inside a
parked car with closed windows... (Of course, it's a campus "ticket,"
which carries no real penalties except that if you get a certain number,
you can lose your university parking privileges)...

--
Pat Kight