[SML] Networking - light board and sound board on same WAP?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Jul 31 18:20:59 UTC 2015

On 07/31/2015 11:10 AM, NODEraser via Stagecraft wrote:
> I would argue that any control or "mission critical" network shouldn't
> be connected to the Internet. But, that's just me.

Mentioning that, how's Win-10 in stand-alone mode?  Since it wants to
save your passwords, etc. on the MS server and automatically update
itself, does it complain?

I can see it now, a popup in the middle of your show saying  it can't
call home.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand